- Mt. Zion United Methodist Church was officially begun on August 19, 1892. The first building was constructed on Post Oak Tritt Rd., just off Johnson Ferry Rd. across from the Mt. Zion Cemetery. After moving to an old schoolhouse in 1911, the church moved to its present location in 1964.
MARTA Accessible No Handicapped Accessible No Hearing Impaired Accessible No Visually Impaired Accessible No Indoor Yes Outdoor No Parking: Free parking is available.