- 916 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd.
ATLANTA, GA 30318
- Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. Puritan soap and other cleaning products were manufactured and stored in the building until they were shipped on the neighboring Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The site served as the Atlanta headquarters for Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver and Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.
MARTA Accessible No Handicapped Accessible Yes Hearing Impaired Accessible No Visually Impaired Accessible No Indoor Yes Outdoor No Parking: Free parking is available in the rear parking lot.